Sunday, July 19, 2009

Photos elude me

It seems the camera is missing its cable. Well, maybe missing is too strong a word. Misplaced is probably more accurate. So you all will just have to take my word for it that everything I make is absolutely gorgeous-lol!

I am finishing up the firefighter quilt. I enjoy the end of a quilt. Sewing the binding down on the back is very relaxing. And I just love how the binding gently rolls over from the front to the back. All in all this is an extremely colorful quilt.

I have been feeling sorry for myself lately. My husband is 1500 miles away in Kansas. I sure do miss him. Our lives are complicated--isn't that always the case?--and getting us back to living in the same house is slow going. I'm okay when I'm busy and when I'm at work with people around me needing my help. But sometimes at home, when it is quiet, I am awfully lonely.

No comments: