Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shower Curtains Redux

I obviously own too many shower curtains. There is a logical explanation for this. When we first moved into this house, we used shower curtains for window curtains. Some of that has changed, so I have several shower curtains in my stash. My favorite are two brown flannel shower curtains. One has just become a shirt for me. I am proud of myself in that I fitted the pattern to an existing well-fitting shirt and I only used things from my stash. The other curtain will become cushions for a rocking chair. More on that to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool........megan and I were just talking about the bibs you made the kids at work and how they could use more. I strive to be as talented as yo0u but it is an uphill battle*LOL*